Best in Class PDF Accessibility Software.
CL PDF Features.
- Provides validation against the Section 508, WCAG 2.0, PDF/UA 1.0, and HHS standards.
- Supports structural validation based on ISO 32000-1:2008.
- Supports documents with multi-page structures and structures that move between pages.
- Powerful, time-saving tools for working with tags, tables, lists, and tables of content.
- Verification and correction of tagging order and semantics in a dedicated, auditable workflow.
- Alerts users to correct structure for tables, lists, and tables of contents.
- Output PDF files are verified by the software or the operator as appropriate to each checkpoint.
- Generates a checkpoint-by-checkpoint, element-by-element report, accepted by HHS and others.
- Extensive reporting, including the Matterhorn Protocol.
Support for automatic bookmark generation (based on heading levels).