Reports to: VP, Digital Accessibility Sales
Schedule / Shift: Monday – Friday; EST or CST Day Hours; 37.5 per week
As a member of the Sales Team, this senior-level Consultative Sales Position is part of our high-energy team and as an Account Executive you will lead prospecting and sales efforts to identify and work leads using data providers and lead automation tools to establish relationships with new clients. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, goal-oriented, confident person who has a strong background in sales and a track record of proven success in growing new business revenue within a startup or established business.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will be proficient with all programs within Microsoft Office and have the ability to perform other software-related reporting tasks utilizing a CRM (i.e. Salesforce), Email Campaign Systems, (ie: Mailchimp) Lead Automation Tools (i.e., SalesLoft), Data provider (SeamlessAI) Paid Search (Google AdWords and LinkedIn, etc.) along with online meeting services and be informed and willing to learn more about digital accessibility.
To be successful in this role, candidates should have excellent communication skills, the ability to take and give direction, and support in the development of and then execute an individual tactical sales and marketing process with the results measured by the number of leads generated and converted from marketing efforts and self-prospected opportunities.
- Communicate Allyant’s best practices with all clients to ensure actions are strategic and lead to long term relationships with Allyant’s products and services.
- Identifying business opportunities with current and prospective clients
- Pitching, qualifying and closing prospects within desired targets
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing information, support and guidance as needed
- Maintain close relationship with leadership
- Collaborate with all departments of the company to create quality work
- Stay up to date with digital marketing trends, potential new partnership channels & strategies
- Stay on track with individual progress toward annual sales quota and company goals
- Contribute to team reporting needs, evaluate adoption rates and provided recommendations to continually drive value and return on the investment in marketing as recognized and needed
- Contribute and update our robust competitive analysis with strengths & weaknesses for each
- Additional sales and potential digital marketing projects and/or responsibilities as agreed to, in collaboration with leadership to reach established goals.
- Strong history in technology sales, and proven problem-solving skills
- Past experience in digital marketing, lead generation and marketing material creation
- AA or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent demonstrated work experience in sales
- Ability to influence others, identify decision makers, and act as a trusted advisor to clients
- Effective problem solving, decision making and organizational skills
- Fairly provide expertise, skills and resources to all relevant departments
- Excellent communication skills & ability to synthesize information into actionable conclusions
- Daily, ongoing experience with CRM software and sales activity tracking
- Strong closing and negotiation skills
Allyant is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. We value a diverse workforce and will provide equal opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment for meeting bona fide occupational qualifications, regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.
Applications from people with disabilities are encouraged and welcomed. Appropriate accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any unique accommodation, please let us know in advance and we will work with you to meet your needs.
If you are looking to join a growing team where you can work in a customer-focused, innovative, challenging, and fun learning environment where you can acquire and hone valuable skills, we invite you to apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.