Reports to: VP, Customer Success
Schedule / Shift: Monday – Friday; EST or CST Day Hours; 40 per week
In this position you will help ensure clients are successful in their goal to become digitally accessible for all. As the primary point of contact for Allyant clients, you will work both strategically and tactically with them to meet short-term milestones and long-term objectives. You will be at the core of our day-to-day operations collaborating with our services team and advocating for the client needs. You will leverage your account management, project management and resource planning skills.
As the Client relationship lead, you will embody the following:
- Account Management skills:
- Drive the retention of our valued customers throughout their accessibility journey.
- Collaborate with the internal services team to determine best solutions for client needs.
- Have the ability to manage the challenges of balancing multiple client accounts and their challenges and objectives, while providing excellent proactive client service in a growing and changing environment.
- Drive and track contract renewals and identify opportunities to upsell Allyant services. Understand and communicate customer trends that could positively or negatively impact Allyant’s business
- Project Management/Resource Management skills:
- Oversee translation of SOW/proposals into project plans and action items and that data is correctly entered into Allyant systems for the project.
- Understand the client processes and guide the client to a project plan incorporating the Allyant milestones.
- Understand key technical concepts, conduct remediation support calls with the client and partner with the internal services team to drive strategies for completion.
- Collaborate closely with the Resource Manager to schedule resource needs and revise as client timing/priorities shift.
- Monitor project estimates versus actuals to determine whether change orders or other actions are necessary.
- AA or Bachelor’s degree (achieved or in progress) or equivalent demonstrated work experience
- Project Management and Client Relationship Management experience
- Experience working in a technical setting, specifically in web and/or mobile development
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Sheets, Slides and database management
- Excellent Time Management skills – Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects/initiatives at once
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as contribute successfully within a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to work with remote team members
- Passion for making our digital world accessible to all people
- Fluent in English
- Working space must be professional / business appropriate, free of distractions, and safely maintained (as to meet safe working conditions followed on company premises).
- A fast, stable/uninterrupted internet connection.
Allyant is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. We value a diverse workforce and will provide equal opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment for meeting bona fide occupational qualifications, regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Applications from people with disabilities are encouraged and welcomed. Appropriate accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any unique accommodation, please let us know in advance and we will work with you to meet your needs.
If you are looking to join a growing team where you can work in a customer-focused, innovative, challenging, and fun learning environment where you can acquire and hone valuable skills, we invite you to apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.